Who We Are
Assisi Hospice is a Catholic charity committed to providing hospice and palliative care to adults and children with life limiting illnesses.
We believe that compassionate end-of-life care is less about ‘waiting for the last day’ but more about ‘living to the last day’. Patients’ symptoms are properly managed to make them as comfortable as possible, allowing them to live life without suffering but with peace and dignity. What We Do
Assisi Hospice is the only hospice in Singapore that provides inpatient service, home care and day care services. Our team of medical doctors, registered nurses, medical social workers, therapists work together to provide for our patients, as well as support their families, through:
• Inpatient Service, providing 24-hour medical and nursing care to patients in the hospice.
• Home Care Support, catering to patients who prefer and can still be cared for at home.
• Day Centre for Adults, offering a supportive and socially engaging environment for patients in the day.
How to Redeem:
- Please redeem for this reward online at no additional charge. Alternatively, you may call our Customer Service hotline at the back of your Card for any redemption at a nominal fee of 800 Membership Rewards points per call.
- Please refer to the ’Delivery Information’ tab to find out more on the Rewards Certificate’s delivery process.
*Pictures are for illustration purposes only.